Hey Maren! Long time no see, seriously. It's great to hear from you and see you in a way. I'm glad you joined the blogging world. I love your pics! I'm glad things are going well for you. Kiss my Utah hello for me. I'll send you an invite to my blog, since it's private. After I invite you, you just have to log on with your e-mail address and password. Take care, and thanks for the update! I miss working with you in Compassionate Service.
Shaun and I were married in April 2005. I graduated from UVU and now work there as the Internship Coordinator. Shaun is working toward a Bachelors Degree in Business Management. Dean joined our family in November 2010.
6 comments:
Hurray! You're blog is very cute. I love the background.
YAY! Welcome to the blogging world! You will be fully addicted very soon. I love your pictures! We miss you guys.
Great blog. Im glad you love Halloween because I love your halloween parties!!
Hey Maren! Long time no see, seriously. It's great to hear from you and see you in a way. I'm glad you joined the blogging world. I love your pics! I'm glad things are going well for you. Kiss my Utah hello for me. I'll send you an invite to my blog, since it's private. After I invite you, you just have to log on with your e-mail address and password. Take care, and thanks for the update! I miss working with you in Compassionate Service.
What the fetch!!! I look like I am freaking wearing lipstick in that picture. Can we give you another one and you can replace it?
Yeah, I am so excited. see it's way easy to blog!!! Awesome pictures. Cant wait to see some new halloween pictures for this years party.
Post a Comment