He is a crazy pup...I think he will give Jagger a run for his money. Maybe he'll even take Jagger down from the "hefty" cat category to the "sleek and trim" cat category. :)
Shaun and I were married in April 2005. I graduated from UVU and now work there as the Internship Coordinator. Shaun is working toward a Bachelors Degree in Business Management. Dean joined our family in November 2010.
7 comments:
Good choice on the dog, he is sooooo cute!!! Happy Birthday!
CUTE!!! I love him!!! What will his name be?
He is a crazy pup...I think he will give Jagger a run for his money. Maybe he'll even take Jagger down from the "hefty" cat category to the "sleek and trim" cat category. :)
We can only hope that Jagger will slim down.
Cute Dog! Get ready for poop on your shoes!
I need to come see him . . . He looks like he will be a good guard dog when Shaun is in Nevada :)
What a cute little doggie! I bet you guys are having so much fun with him. Maybe he and Dottie can be friends one day.
Post a Comment