What are your middle names? Cathrine and Conrad, both family names.
How long have you been together? A little over five years. Dated for a little over a year and married for 4.
How long did you know each other before you started dating? We met in September of 2004, then didn't see each again till January 05. We started dating soon after.
Who asked who out? We did the slide into dating after hanging out a couple times. Shaun instigated the dating overall.
Whose siblings do you see the most? Shaun's. I currently only have one sibling in Utah :(
Do you have any children together? Not yet
What about pets? We have a hyper one year old Boxer-Australian Shepherd named Boston and a 17 lbs cat named Jagger.

Did you go to the same school? Yeah. We both went to Lone Peak High School, but never met, eventhough we had mutual friends!
Who is the most sensitive? Me for sure.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? PF Changs, Texas Road House, and Rice King.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Hawaii
Who has the craziest exes? Me, unfortunately. Only one though!
Who has the worst temper? Probably me.
Who does the cooking? Me. Shaun can actually cook quite well!
Who is more social? Shaun is more social in the old man - tell you a million stories - type. But I am the one who plans get-togethers and stuff.
Who is the neat freak? Me, I have been slacking off in my neat freakyness though.
Who is the most stubborn? Can't say for sure. Its pretty equal.
Who hogs the bed? Shaun, he says, It's ok, cause we have a king sized bed".
Who wakes up earlier? Mostly Shaun. Depends on the season though. Shaun sleeps more in the winter and I have a consistent wake-up schedule of 6:30am.
Where was your first date? The first time we hung out, we were at my house in Logan and we were just getting to know each other. We stayed up till 4 in the morning talking. I'll never forget that night.
Who has the bigger family? Shaun has 11 siblings and 4 step siblings, I only have 6 siblings (I used to think that was a lot).
Do you get flowers often? No, but I like when he surprises me with them.
Who eats more? Me, sad but true. We're both trying to cut back though.
Who sings better? We are both decent. I am more traditional - choir trained. And Shaun likes to make up songs and sing with the radio.
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who’s better with the computer? Definitely me. Comes with years of cubicle life.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Shaun. I usually drive my car and Shaun drives the trucks.
Who picks where you go to dinner? Shaun. I have to pick what to eat the rest of the time.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Neither one of us like to do that.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Uh, we both wear pants on a pretty frequent basis.
Who eats more sweets? Shaun! The answer is always Shaun.







4 comments:
I love the pics! That is a good idea...
That was fun to read, that make me miss you guys, do you want to hang out soon?
Addy
You guys are so cute! We love you two and thanks for coming up to Logan the other day!
Good stuff. I like that you omitted the tattoo question. I mean, really . . .
Post a Comment