My parents and sister and brother-in-law joined forces to let us all stay together at the Ko Olina timeshare property in Oahu, Hawaii. It was wonderful! Great weather, great company and a great tan!


The beautiful resort and private lagoon.


Shaun's first time snorkeling! We saw 4 sea turtles and hundreds of fish!

At Laie Point this huge wave came up behind us and we got a great picture.....

...We also got very wet! My dad, who was taking the picture, did too!

We visited a Japanese Temple - Byodo Temple

And saw Obama's hometown!

We also went on a great hike through a bamboo forest and to Manoa waterfall


And of course we played in the waves and made sand castles!
4 comments:
Oh, I am SO JEALOUS!!!!! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Wow, it is so beautiful there! I saw all of your pics on picasa. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun, you earned it! Love ya!
How fun! I wish I was there! :)
WOW that was awesome and Im so glad you could go, maybe next time it could be your family and mine?? Im glad you have fun and did tons of cool stuff. I also like the pic of little abby!!
Post a Comment