Friday, June 18, 2010

The Adventures of Boston and Lucky

Lucky is Boston's best friend. I didn't think it was possible for dogs to have best friends, me and Lucky's mom always laugh about it.

We frequently hear barking at our door to find Lucky waiting to see if Boston can play.
They love to play tug-o-war and play in the creek.
(Boston is the flash of brown; He is so dang fast!)

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

That is so stinkin' cute, I have that song from "The Fox and The Hound" stuck in my head...."when you're the best of friends"

McShane Family said...

Better not move... ever! Boston would never forgive you.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

So fun! So question for you...my neighbor just had to put his dog down after 11 years. I want to take him something, but we're not sure what you do for that situation. Any suggestions?