Ha. I think we've mostly just been lucky with the gardening stuff. I will tell you that we planted a salad mix and it was the best decision ever! Way better than planting individual lettuce heads and mixing it later :) I'll find the brand name for you.
Shaun and I were married in April 2005. I graduated from UVU and now work there as the Internship Coordinator. Shaun is working toward a Bachelors Degree in Business Management. Dean joined our family in November 2010.
3 comments:
Those carrots look DIVINE!!!! Congrats on the excellent crop!
Nice work! Our "garden" isn't doing so hot out here. Wanna teach me? :)
Ha. I think we've mostly just been lucky with the gardening stuff. I will tell you that we planted a salad mix and it was the best decision ever! Way better than planting individual lettuce heads and mixing it later :) I'll find the brand name for you.
Post a Comment