Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things That Must Go

My favorite morning show, Radio from Hell, has a segment called "Things that must go". It is a list of stuff that bugs people and they need to vent. I need to do the same.

Things that must go:
1. People who cannot use the stoplight system on the freeway on-ramps (even though they have to use them probably twice a day!)
2. People who after getting through the stoplight system cannot merge into moving traffic
3. People who still cannot use round-a-bouts
4. Skyrocketing diesel fuel prices

Can you tell I drive a lot more now? :)

On a positive note, things that can stay are:
1. Bruno Mars, Grenade Song. Love it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs
2. Parents being able to take care of Dean while I'm at work
3. Peeps marshmallow treats!

1 comment:

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

People really like PEEPS!?! Just kidding. My sister-in-law loves them after they've been sitting out for a month.