Today I got paid to drive up to Park City (plus mileage reimbursement) to be wined and dined by the Dakota Mountain Lodge! I got valet service, a personal tour of the property, and was treated to lunch at a 5 star restaurant - Spruce. So delicious!
And on top of everything, they are even going to hire interns! Oh, and PAY them!
So, yeah, I love my job.
Here is a link to the resort. I highly recommend eating at Spruce and if you can afford to stay at the hotel, you won't be disappointed! http://www.dakotamountainlodge.com/
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
So jealous! Where are the pictures of your outfit you chose to wear?!?!?!?!?! What did you eat?
Deliciousness! I had a potato and cabbage soup and then a pulled roast with fancy mini carrots and pearl onions wrapped in a thin pasta wrapper with carrot puree. I wish I would have been hungry enough to ask for dessert, cause I'm sure it would have been super!
I bought a new black blazer from banana and some gray tweed slacks. Purple shirt/sweater with pearls, and black pointy-toe boots. I was dressed better than she was :)
OOOH! LA! LA!! Sounds SO NICE!!!!
Right on Maren! Way to look fabulous and eat some yummo grub!
Post a Comment