Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We've been released.

Shaun and I were released from our calling as Nursery Leaders a couple weeks ago. Tear...

We really love those little kids and will miss seeing them every week. We look forward to watching them grow up.

I will be able to watch them from a front row seat beacuse I was called to be a Primary Teacher for the 4, turning 5, year olds. A lot of the new Sunbeams choose to sit with me during singing time. So cute!

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

So Sad!!!!!!!!

KjerstenGreg said...

4-5 will be a fun age! When do kids move up from nursery? Is it at the new year, after they are already 3... or at the new year, the year they turn 3... or do they move up on their third birthday?

Shaun and Maren said...

They move up to Primary in January, after they are already 3.

I have one stinker in my class that will probably be the death of me. She is sweet and cuddly for half of class and a terror the other half!